No service cremations are the simplest and least expensive funeral option where the deceased is taken directly to the crematorium without any funeral or family gatherings. In these cases, the family have usually been instructed to keep things simple and minimise the cost of the funeral by their deceased loved one before their passing.
This service includes:
- Online completion of all legal documents required
- Transfer of your loved one from the place of death into our care
- Liaising with an independent Doctor for authorisation to cremate
- Communication with and booking of the chosen crematorium
- A solid MDF coffin
- Transfer to the crematorium
- Registration of Death Certificate which is delivered directly to your chosen address
- The cremation process takes around three to five hours and the ashes are made available for the family to collect within 24 to 48 hours
It is always handy to have the deceased’s passport, birth certificate or any other form of identification as a way to verify the information recorded on the necessary documents.
A consultation with us is approximately 40-60 minutes depending on the needs of the family.
We also understand that decisions can change. This is normal and happens frequently. The most important thing to us is that you feel comfortable with the decisions made and that you are happy with the final farewell.